Revamp Your Resume
Start your new job search with a fresh new resume that outlines your work experience and skills that will get you a winning job.
1. Start with a fresh look by utilizing the entire page to add in specific information about your past work experiences. Add a professional summary that briefly describes who you are as a professional and what are your current career goals.
2. Remove any outdated and old information to reflect a current, modern and active work history showing your professional progression. Check your fonts, spelling and grammar.
3. Using the right lingo can actually get you a job, don't under estimate the power of a good job description and work details. How you describe your work shows your passion and abilities for doing the work. The job you apply for should show some degree of similarity or connection to your previous work, making you a good fit for the role.
4. Social Media presence is everything. Linkedin has become an employers playground to recruit, screen and assess candidates for employment. They can instantly view and match your profile to any role that you may qualify for within their company. Employers also utilize other social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and more to make sure that your professional image aligns well with your social public image. An active online presence speaks volumes to potential employers, that you can be seen and heard in the right way.
5. Don't go crazy with any graphics, pictures or artwork. Make sure your references are available upon request. Don't waste resume real estate by offering something to potential employers that they're going to wind up requesting anyway. Use the extra space to expound on your winning skills and work experience.
If you need help revamping your resume or just creating a new one email us at firstname.lastname@example.org